In this episode, Natalie chats with Jenn Drummond, creator of Bold Brave Beautiful. Jenn is a mountaineer and mom of seven that is on a mission to become the first woman to climb The Seven Second Summits (the second-tallest mountains on each continent).
In this episode, Natalie and Jenn discuss:
- Growing up abroad and how that shaped Jenn as a person and an athlete
- Surviving a fatal car crash and the role it played in igniting a passion for climbing
- What training is involved to be the first woman to complete the Seven Second Summits
- About the hikes. Are you carrying everything you need on your back?
- How to factor in nutrition for the hike and how many calories she eats while hiking
- How to keep your meals balanced and fuel yourself as a vegetarian mountaineer and athlete
- Balancing being a mountaineer and mom to seven kids
Follow Jenn on IG or visit her website
Check out her summit notes
And don't forget to follow @greenletes and visit www.greenletes.com
We appreciate your feedback!! Submit questions and recommendations for future episodes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Well Balanced: A podcast from Balance, Google's App of the Year
Each week, expert meditation coaches share practical tips for a healthier, happier life.
Listen on: Apple Podcasts Spotify