Pro Surfer Taylor Knox On Nutrition For Surfers & Why He Invested In A Plant-Based Start-Up
June 29, 2021
Natalie Rizzo, MS, RD
Taylor Knox is a hall of fame professional surfer who has had one of the longest and most noteworthy careers on the ASP World Tour. Now 50, Knox remains a high performance athlete who credits his sustained health and stamina to a largely plant-based lifestyle. Taylor is co-founder of Arc Method age reverse conditioning, as well as an investor in Mikuna Foods.
In this episode, Natalie and Taylor discuss:
- Taylor suffered a serious back injury at 15. He discusses the role of fitness and nutrition in his road to recovery.
- When Taylor decided to go plant-based
- Nutrition considerations for surfing. How is it similar and different from other endurance sports?
- Taylor's role with Mikuna Foods, the first company to bring superbean Chocho to the US market. What is Chocho and why he thinks it’s worth investing in
- Taylor's online program called Arc, or age reverse conditioning. Is it really possible to reverse the effects of aging through conditioning?
Resources:Well Balanced: A podcast from Balance, Google's App of the Year
Follow @greenletes and visit www.greenletes.com
We appreciate your feedback!! Submit questions and recommendations for future episodes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each week, expert meditation coaches share practical tips for a healthier, happier life.
Listen on: Apple Podcasts Spotify
(Cont.) Pro Surfer Taylor Knox On Nutrition For Surfers & Why He Invested In A Plant-Based Start-Up