Why (and how) mental fitness should be part of every athlete's training--with Sun Sachs
October 24, 2022
Natalie Rizzo, MS, RD
In this episode, Natalie chats with Sun Sachs, the CEO & Co-founder of Rewire Fitness, the first mental fitness platform that helps athletes reach their full potential and avoid burnout by providing tools that improve mindset, readiness and resilience. They discuss:
- Sun's journey as a plant-based athlete and how he recognized he was underfueling for sport.
- What is Rewire Fitness and what’s the mission of the company?
- What is mental fitness and why is it important?
- His personal stories about mental conditioning for sport.
- Tools athletes can use to prevent burnout?
- Sun's favorite training & recovery recipes
Join the Greenletes Facebook Group
📕: Planted Performance