The #1 Weight Loss Mistake You're Probably Making + Should You Worry About The Carbs In Plant-Based Proteins? -- with Ginger Hultin, MS, RDN
July 26, 2022
Natalie Rizzo, MS, RD
Ginger Hultin is a Seattle-based Registered Dietitian, who has worked with hundreds of clients to help them reach their weight loss goals. She has a new ebook called Meal Prep For Weight Loss 101.
In this episode, Natalie and Ginger chat about:
- Your "why" behind wanting to lose weight
- How much weight is it realistic to lose in a month
- Are calorie trackers harmful or helpful?
- Do you have to cook all your own meals in order to lose weight?
- Do some people just have a slow metabolism that prohibits weight loss?
- The biggest weight loss mistakes people make
- Should you worry about the carbs in beans and legumes if you're trying to lose weight
Follow Ginger @champagnenutrition and Natalie @greenletes
Visit www.greenletes.com for more info!
Join the Greenletes Facebook Group
📕: Planted Performance