A Complete Guide To Triathlon Nutrition, with Chrissy Carroll, MPH, RD
June 21, 2022
Natalie Rizzo, MS, RD
Let's chat about triathlon nutrition! Chrissy Carroll is an RD, an RRCA Running Coach and a USAT Level I Triathlon Coach. She discusses:
- how nutrition differs from running to triathlons
- how athletes know if they are fueling enough during a training cycle
- supplements for triathletes
- How to handle unexpected gut issues on race day?
- How to carry fuel while training and on race day
- What foods best support recovery after completing a triathlon?
- Training in a pool in vs open water swim
Head to Chrissy's website for triathlon training plans and follow her!
And follow @greenletes and check out www.greenletes.com
Join the Greenletes Facebook Group
📕: Planted Performance