In this episode, Natalie chats with Sarah Schlichter, a Registered Dietitian with her Master’s in Public Health, and a Freelance Writer. Sarah is the Cohost of the podcast, Nail Your Nutrition, and the creator of the blog and brand, Bucket List Tummy. She is an avid runner, a wife, and a mother.
In this episode, Natalie and Sarah Discuss:
- Sarah’s experience running during pregnancy and after giving birth
- How to maintain your identity as a runner during pregnancy
- Nutrition while running throughout pregnancy
- What to do if you don’t feel up to running 6 weeks postpartum
- Dealing with postpartum body image issues
- Does running affect milk supply?
- Running long distances with kids
Follow Sarah on IG or visit her blog
Check out her new podcast
And don't forget to follow @greenletes and visit www.greenletes.com
We appreciate your feedback!! Submit questions and recommendations for future episodes to email@example.com
Well Balanced: A podcast from Balance, Google's App of the Year
Each week, expert meditation coaches share practical tips for a healthier, happier life.
Listen on: Apple Podcasts Spotify