In this episode, Natalie chats with President and CEO of the Produce for Better Health (PBH) Foundation, Wendy Reinhardt Kapsak. PBH is a non-profit organization committed to transforming how people think about and enjoy fruits and vegetables. This episode focuses on a new report called State Of The Plate, which details that Americans are severely under consuming fruits and veggies.
Natalie and Wendy discuss:
- the long term health implications of Americans under consuming fruits and veggies
- why people are under consuming fruits and vegetables, even when they know the beneficial
- Is this a global problem, or America specific?
- why we are seeing a decline in produce consumption if motivation is high
- budget friendly ways people can increase fruit and vegetable consumption?
- how the pandemic changed peoples’ consumption of fruits and vegetables?
Follow Produce for Better Health @fruitsandveggies or visit their website.
And don’t forget to follow @greenletes and visit www.greenletes.com
We appreciate your feedback!! Submit questions and recommendations for future episodes to email@example.com
Join the Greenletes Facebook Group
📕: Planted Performance